Welcome to our travel blog. We have updated the blog so anyone can make a comment now. Cheers.

Monday 5 July 2010

Mobiles phones / contacting us

Please note that despite what the man in the Three call centre in India promised me before we left London, my mobile phone is Not working in Brazil, so you cant contact me by phone. I will try it again in the next country to see if its working there, as you never know, but in the meantime the phone is just a dead weight im carrying around.

However on the plus side Steves Three mobile seems to be working okay, so you can call us on Steves number if there is an emergency. I say emergency as it would cost us a fortune to receive international calls on his phone. We are only checking for voice messages every now and again.

Saying that we would love to hear your news, so please emails us at my yahoo mail account or Steves gmail account. There do seem to be internet cafes pretty much everywhere we stop, so we are checking our mail whenever we can (especially when there is free Wifi available).

Cheers,
Kirst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers